Cucumber Greek Salad
This Cucumber Greek Salad is fresh, light and healthy. With just easy and quick preparation, it makes perfect side dish for any summer meal!
- 2 cucumbers , peeled and chopped into 1/4 slices
- ½ of a red onion , sliced
- 4-6 Roma tomatoes , chopped
- 1 ½ Tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Black olives , pitted and sliced (to taste)
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions.
In a smaller bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, and dried oregano. Pour over the vegetables and mix well. Season salad with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle feta cheese and olives over the top of salad and mix. Taste and adjust spices if need be. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!