Watermelon Strawberry Cucumber Salad- This refreshing salad is summer in a bowl! It is So easy to make and the perfect side dish for summer BBQ’s, picnics, and pool parties!
This watermelon strawberry cucumber salad comes together in 5 minutes and just 5 ingredients. Airy, light, and refreshing, it’s the perfect BBQ side dish. The ever so slight tang from the feta cheese compliments the cucumber and offsets the sweetness fruit. The mint is just a summer must!
The salad is pretty to serve, look at those vibrant colors, and goes great with any meal. I guarantee it will be a summer staple!
You only need a few ingredients to make this salad. For best results, make sure you use the best watermelon, strawberries, and cucumber you can find!
- Cucumber (I like to use an English cucumber)
- Mint leaves (basil would also be good)
- Olive oil
- Lime juice
- Feta cheese
- Sea salt
How to Make Watermelon Strawberry Cucumber Salad
This salad is beyond easy to make, which is SO nice. It is easy to whip up so you can spend more time outside, enjoying the summer sun!
First, cut your watermelon into bite-size cubes, slice the strawberries, and chop the cucumber.
In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, strawberries, cucumber, and mint leaves.
In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, and honey. Drizzle over the salad and gently stir until salad is coated. Season with sea salt, to taste.
Top with crumbled feta cheese and additional mint leaves, if desired.
This salad is best the day it is made, but will be fine for several hours. I personally like to serve it chilled, but it’s good at room temperature too.
If you want to make the salad in advance, you can cut up the watermelon, strawberries, and cucumber, but keep them in separate containers in the fridge so they don’t get mushy. You can also whisk together the dressing in advance. When ready to enjoy, combine everything in your large bowl and enjoy!
Watermelon Strawberry Cucumber Salad
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- ¼ cup roughly chopped mint leaves
- 1 English seedless cucumber chopped
- 1 to 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Juice of 1 lime
- Sea salt to taste
- Mint leaves for garnish optional
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, strawberries, cucumber, and mint leaves.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, and honey. Drizzle over the salad and gently stir until salad is coated. Season with sea salt, to taste.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese and additional mint leaves, if desired. Serve.