Meet the best chicken pasta recipe of your dreams! The incredible Creamy Chicken Alfredo with sun dried tomato, spinach and bacon. You will absolutely love how the seasoned shredded chicken acts like a mop for the alfredo sauce. Easy to make dinner, you’ll have it on the table in just 20 minutes!
This is the best pasta dish you’ll ever have! When you’ve had a great day or even a bad day, this amazing Creamy Chicken Alfredo will make your the best day ever.
This is terrifically quick and easy to make with a nice flow to it. Cook the chicken while the pasta cooking water comes to the boil. Then make the sauce while the pasta is cooking. You’ll have dinner on the table in 20 minutes, and plates mopped clean minutes thereafter. How good is that??!
This is the pasta you make when you need a quick dinner that everyone will devour and this is the pasta that you make just because there are few things in this world that can rival the feeling of complete and utter satisfaction as you slurp down a big bowl of creamy chicken pasta!
The Best Chicken Pasta Of Your Dreams!
- 30 g / 2 tbsp butter separated
- 300 g / 10 oz fettuccine
- 2 chicken breasts cut in half horizontally
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 100 g / 3oz sun dried tomato strips
- ½ tsp each salt and pepper
- ½ cup 125ml chicken stock / broth , low sodium
- ½ cup 125ml dry white wine (sub more chicken broth)
- ¾ cup 75g parmesan , finely shredded
- 1 ¼ cups 315ml cream , thickened / heavy
- 70 g / 2.5oz baby spinach
- 120 g / 4oz bacon cooked and crumbled
- More parmesan
- Parsley for garnish (optional)
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water for time per packet minus 1 1/2 minutes.
- Just before draining, scoop out a mugful of pasta cooking water. Then drain pasta.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Melt half the butter in a large skillet over hig heat.
- Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes on each side until deep golden.
- Remove chicken onto plate, rest for a few minutes then shred with 2 forks.
- Turn down heat to medium high. In the same skillet, add remaining butter and garlic.
- Cook garlic for 30 seconds until golden, then add wine.
- Simmer rapidly, stirring to scrape the brown bits off the bottom of the pan. Once mostly evaporated, add chicken broth, cream, parmesan and sun dried tomato.
- Simmer on medium for 3 - 5 minutes, stirring leisurely, until it reduces and thickens.
- Add spinach, chicken and cooked pasta.
- Toss for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes on the stove, until sauce thickens and coats the pasta strands. Use pasta cooking water if needed if it gets too thick.
- Serve immediately with parmesan, crumbled bacon and parsley (if desired).