Make everyone’s favorite dish right at home – it’s budget-friendly and it looks so fancy without any of the hard work!
This Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi seasoned to perfection with lemon juice, garlic, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese
- 1 pound medium shrimp
- olive oil
- white wine (I use chardonnay)
- fresh lemon juice
- Italian seasoning
- parmesan cheese
How To Make Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi
Get your shrimp peeled and deveined and seasoned it with salt and pepper
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in white wine and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, about 4-5 minutes. Stir in basil, oregano, rosemary and thyme.
Stir in butter, 2 tablespoons at a time, until melted and smooth.
Sir in shrimp and parsley; season with salt and pepper
Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan
Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi
- 1 pound medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon pure olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups white wine I use chardonnay
- 1/2 fresh lemon juice only
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat cast iron skillet and add olive oil.
- Add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove Shrimp and set aside.
- Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown - it will make it bitter.
- Add white wine, and lemon juice.
- Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
- Reduce heat to low, and add butter. If pan is too hot, the butter will separate.
- Add shrimp back into sauce, add parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese.