This spaghetti salad recipe is full of delicious flavor! Amazing pasta salad full of crunchy vegetables and parmesan cheese. The perfect dish to feed a crowd when you’re entertaining. This is a must-have recipe for summer potlucks!
This cold spaghetti salad is definitely favorite recipe to bring to gatherings. There’s something satisfying about being able to twirl spaghetti noodles around your fork. It just beats spearing rotini or bowtie pasta, doesn’t it? It’s a familiar favorite that’s always the first dish to disappear. This spaghetti salad is a hit at all of our gatherings – it’s fresh, colorful and feeds a crowd!
How To Make Spaghetti Salad
There are just so many different ways you could make this classic potluck recipe. You can really get creative with the fresh veggies you choose, To make spaghetti salad you’ll need cooked spaghetti, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, bell peppers and red onions. The veggies are all chopped coarsely and tossed with the pasta in Italian dressing.
Next, you’ll just want to follow these easy instructions :
First, cook spaghetti according to directions on the box to al dente. Drain, rinse in cool water.
When completely cooled transfer the spaghetti to a large bowl. Add the Italian dressing, Salad Supreme, and the parmesan cheese, stir until evenly distributed.
After that, add the tomatoes, red bell pepper, onion, cucumber, black olives and the pepperoni. Toss until all ingredients are coated. Let it chill for 1 hour before serving.
Honestly, like a lot of great pasta salads, it probably tastes even better on day two. Letting the pasta salad rest in the refrigerator allows the Italian salad dressing to soak into the spaghetti noodles.
In other words, a little time in the refrigerator can mean a whole lot of flavor in this spaghetti pasta salad! Keep in the refrigerator for a few days as a side dish for weeknight summer grilling.
Grilling is so great for busy weeknights when you don’t really feel like cooking. Just throw some burgers, chicken or steak on the grill and then pull out my large bowl of spaghetti pasta salad. It’s the perfect summer dinner combination.
- 1 pounds Thin spaghetti broken into thirds
- 2 tablespoons McCormick’s Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1 16-ounce bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 10 oz. package cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ red onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 2 2.5-ounce cans sliced black olives
- 1 English cucumber sliced and quartered
- 1 cup mini pepperoni
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on the box to al dente. Drain, rinse in cool water.
- When completely cooled transfer the spaghetti to a large bowl. Add the Italian dressing, Salad Supreme, and the parmesan cheese, stir until evenly distributed.
- Add the tomatoes, red bell pepper, onion, cucumber, black olives and the pepperoni. Toss until all ingredients are coated.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.