Looking for a healthy, great dish for dinner? This Ravioli with Tomatoes Asparagus Garlic and Herbs would be perfect choice. The recipe is perfect combination of fresh and healthy ingredients packed with taste, flavor and nutrient. So yummy!
How To Make Ravioli with Tomatoes Asparagus Garlic and Herbs :
Making this dish is so simple and quick. Just under 30 minutes to make and you’ll get delicious dinner for your familiy. All you need are ravioli, asparagus, garlic, balsamic vinegar, Fisher Walnuts, fresh basil, fresh parsley, grape tomatoes, and other add-ingredients.
First, cook ravioli in boiling water. Then melt some butter in a large skillet. Add asparagus, tomatoes and garlic to skillet and sauté, toss in the vinegar.
Then add those asparagus mixture to serving bowl along with walnuts, basil and parsley. Season it with salt and pepper then sprinkle in parmesan
Ravioli With Tomatoes Asparagus Garlic And Herbs
- 1 pkg 20 oz. refrigerated four cheese ravioli
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 10.5 oz pkg. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb thin asparagus woody ends trimmed, chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves minced (1 Tbsp)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 2/3 cup Fisher Walnuts chopped and toasted
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Cook ravioli in boiling water according to package instructions.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add asparagus to skillet and sauté until tender, for about 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and garlic and sauté about 1 longer, then toss in balsamic vinegar.
- Drain water from pasta once cooked through, and then pour into a large serving bowl.
- Add asparagus mixture to serving bowl along with walnuts, basil and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss.
- Sprinkle in parmesan and serve warm