Cauliflower, tossed in maple syrup and spicy Sriracha, gets crispy-edged and caramelized in the oven. This irresistibly sweet, spicy and salty maple-sriracha roasted cauliflower is amazing for game-day snacking, a dinner side, or just straight-up lunch. The perfect side dish ever!
This Maple Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower is super-duper easy to make. Just toss bite-sized cauli florets in a mix of olive oil, maple syrup, Sriracha, salt, and pepper. Spread on a cookie sheet and bake for about 25 minutes, and sweet/spicy nirvana awaits.
This side dish is as easy as cutting a head of cauliflower into bite sized florets, tossing in the maple-sriracha sauce and roasting before tossing it with the remaining sauce just before serving. As the cauliflower roasts the sauce caramelizes on the edges of the cauliflower magically transforming and infusing the flavour into the cauliflower!
You could also present it wing-style with a cooling dip like blue cheese or ranch, and maybe a few celery sticks, even.
Maple Sriracha Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets (about 6 cups)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sriracha or other chili sauce
- Toss the cauliflower in the mixture of the oil, maple syrup, sriracha and soy sauce, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400F/200C oven until lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes, reserving the excess maple sriracha sauce.
- Toss the roasted cauliflower in the reserves maple sriracha sauce and enjoy!