This delicious Beef Ramen Noodles Stir Fry is a easy budget-friendly way to use instant ramen! This healthy ramen noodles recipe is made with garlic, broccoli, soy sauce and more! Combined with quick homemade sauce, packed with amazing flavor! Just under 30 minutes to made, perfect for busy weeknights.
Everyone loves the instant ramen and the convenience they bring, but not everyone likes all that sodium and MSG in its spice packet. In that case, the answer is simple! Make your own stir fry sauce! This recipes is so simple, yet tastes better than anything in a packet! So perfect for quick mid-week meal!
Anything from Garlic Noodles to Pad Thai, noodles are always quick and easy to make and perfect for those days when you don’t want to fuss around with cooking and spending too much time in the kitchen. Ramen noodles are traditionally used in soup, but they are delicious used in other ways like crumbled in Asian salads, or stir-fried with a great sauce and some veggies.
How To Make Healthy Ramen Noodles Stir Fry
You will need 2 packages of noodles to make the ramen noodle recipe. Today there are tons of different varieties of Ramen noodles you can get. The most common are the dried ramen noodle packets, which you can find at most grocery stores. Some specialty stores will also carry gluten-free ramen noodle packs or fresh ramen noodles. All types will work well in this dish!
After you ready with your choice of noodles, start by boiling the noodles. Only 2 minutes. While they are cooking, we will make the stir fry! First, simply heat your vegetable oil in a medium skillet and sauté onion, garlic, bell pepper and broccoli. Only enough to make them soft, about two minutes. Then, removed the vegetables from the pan and added the ground beef. Once you cooked the beef, drain all its liquid and add back the vegetables.
Next is the sauce. Prepare the sauce by adding soy sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar and garlic. If you not a fan of soy, you can replace the soy sauce with coconut aminos or tamari sauce. Once the sauce is set, drain cooked ramen noodles and toss them in the beef with sauce. Finally, topped the noodles stir fry with chopped green onions or sesame seeds!
So next time you are reaching for something quick to eat, you know there is a healthier alternative! You can now make this healthy ramen noodles recipe for lunch. Or, dinner. And, you can even add more spice. If so, add a bit more sriracha until desired heat is reached. Or, use less. So much better than instant Ramen packets! And so healthy!
Healthy Beef Ramen Noodles Stir Fry
- 6 oz ramen noodles 2 packets with seasoning packets discarded
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- ¼ c. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. sriracha
- 1 scallion chopped
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions, peppers, and broccoli and cook until tender, 5 minutes. Remove from the pan.
- Add ground beef, season with salt and pepper, and cook until no longer pink, 5 minutes more. Drain fat and return vegetables back to the skillet
- Make sauce: Whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Sriracha, and garlic.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add cooked ramen noodles and cook until tender, 2 minutes. Drain.
- Add cooked ramen noodles to skillet and pour over sauce. Toss until completely combined. Taste and season with more salt and pepper, if necessary. Then garnish with green onions and serve.