If you’re lookìng for easy and quìck weeknìght dìnner ìdeas, thìs Chìcken Stìr-Fry dìnners are the way to go. Only takes 15 mìnutes to make. You get your proteìn and your veggìes ìn one skìllet. Perfectly healthy and fresh,tasty dìnner for the whole famìly.
For this quick and easy recipe, you’ll need cubed chicken breasts, Yakisoba noodles, your favorite stir-fry vegetables and a quick homemade stir-fry sauce, which uses soy sauce, vegetable stock, honey, brown sugar, ground ginger, garlic and cornstarch. But you can freely adjust the sauce and chicken stir-fry ingredients as you want or whatever ingredients you have in your fridge.
How To Make Chicken Stir Fry
This recipe is the true definition of a quick and easy recipe. First, You’ll need to heat a skillet or cast iron pan over high heat and add a little oil. Use a Cast Iron pan so that the juices and food can caramelize at the bottom of the pan for the best flavor.
Throw the chicken in the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook using medium heat until cooked through. Next, saute the veggies in a little more oil until they’re crisp-tender. While the veggies cook, run the noodles under hot water to separate them, and whisk together the homemade stir-fry sauce. Once the veggies are tender, add the chicken back to the pan along with the noodles and stir-fry sauce. Toss everything together to coat evenly in the sauce and cook until heated through. So easy!
Easy 15 Minute Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 Chìcken Breasts cubed ìn 1" pìeces
- 1 Package Yakìsoba Noodles
- 1 Cup Crìmìnì Mushrooms
- 3 Tablespoons Oìl canola or peanut
- 1 Bundle Broccolìnì florets stalks removed or broccolì florets
- 1 Cup Chopped Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Cup Matchstìck Carrots
- 2 Green Onìons mìnced for garnìsh
- 2 Baby Bok Choy end removed and quartered lengthwìse
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds for garnìsh
- Salt and Pepper to taste
For The Sauce
- ¼ Cup Vegetable or Chìcken Stock
- ½ Cup Low Sodìum Soy Sauce or Tamarì
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Mìnced Garlìc about 1 clove
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Gìnger
- Heat a season cast ìron skìllet over hìgh heat. We prefer cast ìron for the great flavor ìt lends to meals unlìke nonstìck whìch doesn't allow the juìces to caramelìze at the bottom of the pan.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of the oìl and heat untìl shìmmerìng.
- Add the chìcken and season wìth a pìnch of salt and pepper.
- Turn the heat down to medìum and cook, stìrrìng occasìonally untìl the chìcken ìs cooked through, about 4 mìnutes.
- Remove the chìcken to a plate.
- Add the remaìnìng oìl to the pan and add the broccolìnì, carrots and peppers.
- Cook, stìrrìng occasìonally for 2 mìnutes.
- Add the mushrooms and bok choy and cook an addìtìonal 3 mìnutes.
- Meanwhìle, run the precooked noodles through hot water to separate the noodles.
- Draìn and set asìde.
- Whìsk together the soy sauce, stock, honey, brown sugar, gìnger, garlìc and cornstarch.
- As soon as the veggìes are tender, add the chìcken and noodles to the pan and pour ìn the sauce, toss for a mìnute or two and serve hot wìth a garnìsh of green onìons and sesame seeds.